Making Free Money: Proof of Payment List

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Proof of Payment List

     Good Day, Money-Makers. As I join more and more sites and get more and more money, I figured it would be in everyone's best interest to keep an organized list of my payments. Now on the right side of this website, there is a list entitled "Payments Received," which has links to my proof of payment from each site I use. These links will be in order of when I received the money, and as the list grows I will limit it to the most recent payments. At the top of the list will be a link to a PhotoBucket album with the entire collection of payments.
     After each site name on the list will be a number. There is a number two after MakeThatDollar and DollarClickorSignup because I have gotten two payments from each of those.  It is most likely not worth your or my time to make posts commenting on the one or two bucks I made at a site that I received a payment from just a few weeks ago. Unimportant things like those will be added to the list instead. 
     Thanks for listening!  Speaking of payments, I am expecting a few in the first week of February.  Because many GPT sites pay Net 30 (payout is given 30 days after end of the month you requested it), some payments will be few and far between.  I will always keep you up to date.  Enjoy your free money and subscribe here or below my profile info to learn about new ways to make money.  Thanks and leave a comment!  :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!